Join our team!
Welcome to the Techtonic Sales career page.
We’re always on the lookout for top candidates who are eager and ready to grow in their careers. Keep scrolling to view our open positions!
Client Sales Support
Here’s your opportunity to become a part of our rare team of Unicorns. (Yes, there are more than one.) Join our Client Sales & Support team who represent Bobcat — the leader in compact construction equipment — taking on the identity of such. You’ll have the pleasure of providing inbound and outbound customer service, along with sales and support calls that will help increase sales activity and overall brand awareness to over 500 + dealers throughout North America.
The Techtonic sales office is located at 2829 University Ave SE Suite 820 Minneapolis MN 55414. We’re about a football throw from the TCF Bank Stadium, and across the street from the green line transit train. Our office is steps away from pretty much everything, and we like it that way.
- Working through outbound leads generated through Bobcat’s print and digital marketing strategies, social and web advertising and current existing database lists.
- Collect and document customer information for future marketing and funnel.
- Assist in marketing through trickle selling and email campaigns.
- Become highly knowledgeable about products and product applications.
- The willingness to engage in ongoing industry training and development is important and will be conducted on an ongoing basis as needed.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements
- Strong phone customer service, including experience working with/in B2B and B2C industries.
- You must be able to navigate through several open search engines, CRM’s, (Salesforce Preferred) G-Suite products and client Websites efficiently.
- Ability to multitask and function in an interrupt-driven environment with great attention to detail and focus.
- Organized and self-driven with the ability to work within a team and independently. They must be able to be in an office environment (this is not outside sales).
- Work cooperatively and productively with team members.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience in the construction equipment or the industry is a plus.
- Have a common understanding of certain professions like landscaping, general residential or commercial construction, septic and sewer services, farming, ranching, and large acreage homeownership.
- Bi-lingual communication skills would be nice, but not required.
- Experience with using Salesforce.com would be excellent.
To Sweeten The Deal
During COVID-19 we are considered an essential business and are open for business. Our office is socially distanced and disinfected on a regular basis. We do offer virtual options after a period of time that is determined based on YOUR growth and success at the position.
At Techtonic sales, we don’t just talk the talk – we walk the walk. Balanced life for us means an office environment that is professional, but casual and friendly. Our office building has a fitness room and a locked bike rack, so going for a quick run on the treadmill before grabbing a salad or sandwich for lunch is common and encouraged.
We offer things like health/dental insurance, a 401(k), and paid vacation time and company holidays… Oh and not to mention FREE Parking!
Dedication to our work comes first – but so does family and your life outside of work, which is why flexible work hours are always a part of the discussion.
Our Perfect Match
About Techtonic Sales
Techtonic Sales is a third-party sales and marketing organization that was established to provide outsourced services to businesses that are looking to grow their business. We provide a unique and defined process to implement a sales process, increase revenue growth in the marketplace, enhance relationships between sales and marketing teams, create an inbound lead generation program utilizing direct marketing campaigns and Social Media strategies.
We provide our clients with the necessary tools that they may not have fully implemented internally. We can customize our approach to fit each client’s needs. Whatever the difficulty or lack of internal support our clients have in growing their business, Techtonic Sales partners with them and becomes a direct extension of their business, taking on the identity of the business and their brand.
Join an established team with a start-up feel.
Click the button below to apply!