by: Stephanie Lanik
It states that when communicating with 100% success:
- 7% of communication is comprehended from the words that are actually used (spoken words).
- 38% is comprehended in the way in which the words are spoken (tone of voice).
- 55% is comprehended from facial expressions and body language (how you look).
1. A Friendly Tone Builds Trust
2. Encourages Customers to Support Your Business
3. It's What Sets You Apart from the Rest
Pro Tip: Always ensure that your phone communication is enhanced with a consistent tone of voice and speed of conversation.
1. Be a Human, Not a Robot
2. Keep it Consistant
3. Remember: The Listener Can “Hear” Your Smile!
So, in the interest of keeping your customers happy, smile! Research has shown that smiling affects how we communicate, and it can be “heard” through the phone. Even though no one will see your face, smiling while you speak is a great way to get into a positive tone of voice. It also helps your voice sound clearer, friendlier, and more receptive.
Get Your Free Download Today!
Here you will see how and why companies that understand and value their customers are poised to deliver best-in-class experiences that will keep them ahead of the competition.
Let's Get Started!
When it comes to CSAT surveys, the importance of effective human interaction is undeniable. Heres’s why our proven survey method is more successful…
Use these 10 engaging customer satisfaction questions and strategies every time to get the best and most effective information from the customer…
Subscribe to Our Awesome Monthly Newsletter
Get the best sales & marketing content sent right to your inbox!