by: Stephanie Lanik
As you can see, these clogs can be extremely detrimental to your bottom line and should be dealt with promptly once identified.
- What is it that is slowing the process down and stopping us from increasing sales?
- Are your salespeople wasting valuable time and energy on prospects that aren’t qualified?
- Do you have a high number of leads but unable to convert them into customers?
- Is your business failing to follow up with potential customers?
- Are you having success nurturing your leads to MQL (Marketing Qualified Lead) status but not setting appointments with the key decision-makers?
- Are prospects making it almost all of the way to the end and then inexplicably dragging their feet?
Here are a couple of solutions to help unclog your sales funnel and improve lead flow:
Focus on Quality Over Quantity
Leads who are a good fit for your product or service will result in fewer bottlenecks in your pipeline. This brings us to our next blockage, dealing with stagnant leads.
Nudge or Remove Inactive Leads
Take Down Unnecessary Obstacles
For instance, maybe you have unnecessary steps like forcing customers to sign up for things they aren’t ready for prior to purchase. The more steps and handoffs involved in guiding leads through the marketing and sales funnel, the more likely some leads will be lost in the shuffle.
Don’t Forget the Post-Sales Process
If you continue to properly qualify, score, and nurture these leads, this backward movement they started will become a small speed bump on their way to the bottom, where they’ll end up as a paying customer.
At Techtonic Sales, we help businesses like yours keep up with leads… from the moment they show interest… to the time they’re closed. Whether they bought, or not. Our team will engage, qualify and nurture your leads—maximizing the value of every lead you obtained.
Are you ready to start having your sales revenue flow more smoothly and grow at a fast pace? If the answer is YES, please contact us at (612) 455-7100 or email us at email@example.com.
By perfecting these lead engagement techniques, your inbound leads will quickly become your newest customers. Bridge the gap between marketing and sales…
Fixing your sales funnel leaks can take time, but it’s a process that must be done. Here’s how to do so in the most efficient way. FREE DOWNLOAD INCLUDED…
Subscribe to Our Awesome Monthly Newsletter
Get the best sales & marketing content sent right to your inbox!